Links for More Information on Feeding the World
Author and Page information
This print version has been auto-generated from http://www.globalissues.org/article/213/population-hunger-links
The issue of land rights and hunger is very complex. The following are places to start for more information:
- For some of the root causes of hunger (i.e. root causes of poverty), visit this web site's section on Causes of Poverty1
- This web site's look at Genetically Engineered Food4
- In particular the "GE Food technologies will solve world hunger5" part.
This article is part of the following collection:
- Population and Feeding the World
- Land Rights
- Myth: Too Many Mouths to Feed
- Is population growth out of control?
- The demographic transition
- Does "Overpopulation" cause hunger?
- Poverty and population growth: lessons from our own past
- Good and bad fertility decline
- But we don’t have time
- Upping the ante
- China’s Solution?
- The challenge ahead
- Notes and sources for “Myth: Too Many Mouths to Feed”
- Links for More Information on Feeding the World
(Note that listed here are only those hyperlinks to other articles from other web sites or elsewhere on this web site. Other sources such as journal, books and magazines, are mentioned above in the original text. Please also note that links to external sites are beyond my control. They might become unavailable temporarily or permanently since you read this, depending on the policies of those sites, which I cannot unfortunately do anything about.)
Back to top