What’s New July 2011
This page lists changes to this site for July 2011.
When talking about the impacts of climate change, we mostly hear about changes to land and the planet’s surface or atmosphere. However, most of the warming is going into the oceans where a lot of ecosystem changes are also occurring.
This update includes a couple of info graphics and charts as well as a video from an ocean and climate scientist that explains this further.
You can also
- View changes in other months and years in the What’s New Archives
- Get notified when there are new updates
- See a tip on how to highlight the updated text of listed pages
Check out what was new in:
Get notified when there are new updates
GlobalIssues.org provides various ways you can be notified when there is new content:
Tip: how to to highlight updated parts of pages
Most updates are made to existing pages. This is how you can quickly view them:
- If you have a modern browser, look for the Last Updated date text near the top of the article.
- If the text is underlined, you can select it.
- This will bring up a list of dates when the page was updated. (Note only dates since the beginning of 2004, when this new feature was created, will show up.)
- When you select a date, the text that was updated on that date will be highlighted.
- As you scroll down the page, you will see those highlighted sections.