What’s New December 2012
This page lists changes to this site for December 2012.
An overview of the Climate Change Conference (also known as COP 18), held in Doha, Qatar in December 2012.
Predictably and sadly, the same issues have resurfaced: lack of media coverage, West stalling on doing anything, lack of funding, disagreement on how to address it, etc.
This page is an overview of the Doha Climate conference. It also includes a feed of latest news stories from Inter Press Service’s coverage of the conference.
I apologize for not having produced any updates since June. I’ve had a number of personal tragedies to deal with in recent months and it is has been difficult to catch up. I also apologize for not being able to reply to various emails in a timely manner. I am trying to get on top of things now, but it may take a while. Other than December 2004, I’ve never failed to provide updates at least once a month, until now. Hopefully a few updates will start to resume.
You can also
- View changes in other months and years in the What’s New Archives
- Get notified when there are new updates
- See a tip on how to highlight the updated text of listed pages
Check out what was new in:
Get notified when there are new updates
GlobalIssues.org provides various ways you can be notified when there is new content:
Tip: how to to highlight updated parts of pages
Most updates are made to existing pages. This is how you can quickly view them:
- If you have a modern browser, look for the Last Updated date text near the top of the article.
- If the text is underlined, you can select it.
- This will bring up a list of dates when the page was updated. (Note only dates since the beginning of 2004, when this new feature was created, will show up.)
- When you select a date, the text that was updated on that date will be highlighted.
- As you scroll down the page, you will see those highlighted sections.