Iraq: Links to more information
Author and Page information
This print version has been auto-generated from https://www.globalissues.org/article/110/iraq-links
There are many sites regarding the Iraqi crisis and it would be impossible to list them all, or even a small fraction! However, the following sites provide analysis and information from where you could start off. You will also find many links from these sites to other web sites:
- The Iraq Crisis section2 from ZMagazine.
- OneWorld's Iraq Under Pressure3 section about the build up to the 2003 war, and Dispatch on Iraq4 (updated through to January 1999 but still has some relavant links and articles.)
- Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting has a section that looks at the mainstream media coverage5 of Iraq related issues.
- MediaLens6 provides a lot of media related analysis
- Operation Dessert Storm; 10 Years After7 reveals declassified documents and is compiled by the National Security Archives organization in the US.
- Iraq Special Report8 from the UK-based Guardian newspaper. They also have a section called Iraq and the Media9 providing many articles on the issue of media reporting, especially in light of the war on Iraq in 2003.
- National Network to End the War Against Iraq10 is a network representing 60 organizations from across the United States. It aims to unify the actions and voice of the anti-sanctions/anti-war movement, to increase its effect.
- Effects of Sanctions on Iraq11 from On Line Journalism Review presents links to many sites of interest.
- Campaign Against Sanctions In Iraq12 from students at the presitgious University of Cambridge in UK provides many detailed articles and links.
- The various links provided from the Middle East links13 on this web site.
- Iraq14 from betterworldlinks.org provides a vast collection of links to web sites discussing the issues surrounding Iraq.
- News Insider15 collates news from around the world.
- Truthout.org16 also collates mainstream news.
- AlterNet17 an alternative news site.
- Common Dreams18 provides a number of articles, analysis and commentary.
- Democracy Now!19 radio show provides a lot of analysis with archived radio shows all downloadable.
- Global Policy Forum20, an organization that monitors policy making at the United Nations has many links and articles on various aspects of the Iraq issue.
0 articles on “Iraq: Links to more information”:
Back to top