Iraq: Links to more information
Author and Page information
- This page: https://www.globalissues.org/article/110/iraq-links.
- To print all information (e.g. expanded side notes, shows alternative links), use the print version:
There are many sites regarding the Iraqi crisis and it would be impossible to list them all, or even a small fraction! However, the following sites provide analysis and information from where you could start off. You will also find many links from these sites to other web sites:
- The Iraq Crisis section from ZMagazine.
- OneWorld's Iraq Under Pressure section about the build up to the 2003 war, and Dispatch on Iraq (updated through to January 1999 but still has some relavant links and articles.)
- Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting has a section that looks at the mainstream media coverage of Iraq related issues.
- MediaLens provides a lot of media related analysis
- Operation Dessert Storm; 10 Years After reveals declassified documents and is compiled by the National Security Archives organization in the US.
- Iraq Special Report from the UK-based Guardian newspaper. They also have a section called Iraq and the Media providing many articles on the issue of media reporting, especially in light of the war on Iraq in 2003.
- National Network to End the War Against Iraq is a network representing 60 organizations from across the United States. It aims to unify the actions and voice of the anti-sanctions/anti-war movement, to increase its effect.
- Effects of Sanctions on Iraq from On Line Journalism Review presents links to many sites of interest.
- Campaign Against Sanctions In Iraq from students at the presitgious University of Cambridge in UK provides many detailed articles and links.
- The various links provided from the Middle East links on this web site.
- Iraq from betterworldlinks.org provides a vast collection of links to web sites discussing the issues surrounding Iraq.
- News Insider collates news from around the world.
- Truthout.org also collates mainstream news.
- AlterNet an alternative news site.
- Common Dreams provides a number of articles, analysis and commentary.
- Democracy Now! radio show provides a lot of analysis with archived radio shows all downloadable.
- Global Policy Forum, an organization that monitors policy making at the United Nations has many links and articles on various aspects of the Iraq issue.
This article is part of the following collection:
Back to top