International Criminal Court Links
Author and Page information
This print version has been auto-generated from https://www.globalissues.org/article/494/icc-links
The following are some web sites providing more information on the International Criminal Court (ICC):
- The Official ICC Web Site1
- From Human Rights Watch
- Amnesty International's Campaign4.
- The International Coalition for the International Criminal Court5 is a comprehensive source of information on the ICC, with documents from governments, NGOs, and the UN.
- World Federalist Association's ICC site6 contains the latest updates on the US position and activities on the ICC, along with background material and action alerts.
- Lawyers' Committee for Human Rights ICC campaign page7 provides a lot of information.
- This report8 shows the thinking amongst many countries on the ICC in 1998 around the time it was being voted on.
- The Coalition for the International Criminal Court9 web site provides updates and statistics etc on the ICC.
- USA for ICC10 is a web site created to generate grassroots support for the ICC in the U.S
0 articles on “International Criminal Court Links” and 2 related issues:
Read “International Criminal Court” to learn more.
Read “Links and resources for more information” to learn more.
Back to top