International Criminal Court Links
Author and Page information
This print version has been auto-generated from https://www.globalissues.org/article/494/icc-links
The following are some web sites providing more information on the International Criminal Court (ICC):
- The Official ICC Web Site1
- From Human Rights Watch
- Amnesty International's Campaign4.
- The International Coalition for the International Criminal Court5 is a comprehensive source of information on the ICC, with documents from governments, NGOs, and the UN.
- World Federalist Association's ICC site6 contains the latest updates on the US position and activities on the ICC, along with background material and action alerts.
- Lawyers' Committee for Human Rights ICC campaign page7 provides a lot of information.
- This report8 shows the thinking amongst many countries on the ICC in 1998 around the time it was being voted on.
- The Coalition for the International Criminal Court9 web site provides updates and statistics etc on the ICC.
- USA for ICC10 is a web site created to generate grassroots support for the ICC in the U.S
- International Criminal Court: Introduction
- United States and the International Criminal Court
- Signing Up to the International Criminal Court by December 2002
- Establishing the International Criminal Court in 1998
- International Criminal Court: The Pinochet Case
- International Criminal Court Links
- Global Issues Links
- Poverty Links for More Information
- Trade, Economic Links For More Information
- World hunger related links for more information
(Note that listed here are only those hyperlinks to other articles from other web sites or elsewhere on this web site. Other sources such as journal, books and magazines, are mentioned above in the original text. Please also note that links to external sites are beyond my control. They might become unavailable temporarily or permanently since you read this, depending on the policies of those sites, which I cannot unfortunately do anything about.)
Back to top