International Criminal Court Links
Author and Page information
- This page: https://www.globalissues.org/article/494/icc-links.
- To print all information (e.g. expanded side notes, shows alternative links), use the print version:
The following are some web sites providing more information on the International Criminal Court (ICC):
- The Official ICC Web Site
- From Human Rights Watch
- Amnesty International's Campaign.
- The International Coalition for the International Criminal Court is a comprehensive source of information on the ICC, with documents from governments, NGOs, and the UN.
- World Federalist Association's ICC site contains the latest updates on the US position and activities on the ICC, along with background material and action alerts.
- Lawyers' Committee for Human Rights ICC campaign page provides a lot of information.
- This report shows the thinking amongst many countries on the ICC in 1998 around the time it was being voted on.
- The Coalition for the International Criminal Court web site provides updates and statistics etc on the ICC.
- USA for ICC is a web site created to generate grassroots support for the ICC in the U.S
Back to top