Enter your email address to sign up
The sign-up process will verify that you requested to sign up
When signing up:
- You will receive an email from the mailing list provider asking you to confirm;
- Click the activation link in that email to confirm that you made the sign up request.
This is a precaution to minimize unintentional sign up, or signing up another person without their permission.
- You will be added to the mailing list;
- You will receive an email indicating that you have been successfully added onto the mailing list.
If you do not receive a verification email please check your spam/bulk/trash folder in case your email application accidentally thought it was spam! Please also note that the verification email comes from mail-list.com, the mailing list service provider. Email me if you do not receive the verification or confirmation emails.
- The information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
- Your information will not be passed on to anyone else.
- Your information will not be used for any purpose other than for the global issues mailing list, to which you have subscribed.
Unsubscribe instructions and details on how to change your email address will be sent with each email you receive.
About the service provider
Also note that the initial emails you receive will come from mail-list.com, not globalissues.org. The name of the mailing list will however, be called globalissues. Once subscribed, emails will come from globalissues.org.
Web Feed as an Alternative?
If you are still unsure about whether to sign up, why not try the Web Feed as an alternative? See the previous link for details on what RSS is and how you can use it.
Why can I not get news headlines by email?
At this time, the news headlines on this web site is not available via email because it would cause daily emails to be sent out, flooding inboxes.
However, you can still subscribe to the news headlines via the web feed. Web feeds are easier to manage for this kind of information. Read the previous link for more information.
If there turns out to be a strong demand for email updates for news headlines, then this option will be reconsidered at that time.