If you have found the site useful, please consider making a donation.
You can also cancel existing Regular Monthly Donations.
This web page has the following sub-sections:
For over 8 years, this site has been kept free from advertisements, funded from my own pocket, and worked on in spare time only. Previous donation offers have also been declined. This often means I typically work on this site during very late hours, which is hard to keep up!
After such a long time, as of January 2007, I have decided to accept donations to help me take this site further. Half way through 2008 I decided to augment that with some adverts, but have tried to keep them reasonably discreet to avoid too much distraction.
If you have found the site to be useful, please consider a donation. Your kind contribution will help me afford more time on the site, pay for running costs, and for research materials.
Other ways to support the site
If you would like to support this web site in other ways, here are some ideas:
- Purchase some books via this link.
- Tell your family, friends, and colleagues about the site
- Follow the site on Facebook or Twitter
- If you own a web site or blog, consider adding a link to the home page, or to specific articles
- If you do not own a web site or blog, perhaps ask other organizations that do to consider linking to this site if they have not done so already
- On various pages are links (with icons) to book mark with popular social sites like google, facebook, stumbleupon. Add a link to those.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure payment processing company which will take many types of credit cards, and handle many currencies. When you submit the information above, it takes you to a secure page on PayPal’s web site, where you complete the process. Once completed, you receive an email confirmation, and you are sent back to this web site.