The following articles listed below look at the reaction to the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. These articles provide additional context and understanding that have not typically been provided in the mainstream media.
This article has the following parts:
- Sept 11 Reaction and in Context
- War is Peace
- Solidarity against all forms of terrorism
- The Algebra of Infinite Justice
- Shocked and Horrified
- Muslims ask: Why do they hate us?
- Americans must now feel what the rest of us have known
- Chomsky: The World After Sept. 11
- Terrorism As Cannibalism
- Different Valuations of Life
- 11 Things to Remember on September 11
- Remembering the Nonviolent September 11
- 9/11 and Manipulation of the USA
- 100 years later: “Satyagraha”, Gandhi’s Non-violent Resistance Movement, September 11, 1906