The following articles listed below look at some of the issues of terrorism in light of the war against it.
This article has the following parts:
- 13 Questions for George Bush
- Anatomy of a Victory: CIA’s Covert Afghan War
- Bin Laden Comes Home To Roost
- U.N. Terrorism Talks Favour Cooperation Over Retaliation
- The Real Muslim Extremists
- Backyard Terrorism; U.S. training terrorists for years
- Who are the Global Terrorists?
- Could the Taleban Have Helped the US Against al-Qaida?
- From U.S., the ABC’s of Jihad
- Bush & the Media Cover up the Jihad Schoolbook Scandal
- Original 9/11 Plan Involved 10 Planes
- Spain: As Many as 12 Million Say 'No' to Terrorism
- Spain: Terrorism, Lies and Elections
- Fundamentalist Violence is Spreading
- How to Lose the War on Terror
- The New Face of Al Qaeda
- The London Blasts, July 2005
- Suspicious behaviour on the tube (London Underground)
- Former British Ambassador on Alleged UK Terror Plot
- Is There Still a Terrorist Threat?
- Five Years In, Bush Is Losing Terror War
- US Spy Agencies: Iraq War Worsens Terror Threat
- US report says Iraq fuels terror
- Mumbai: 9 is not 11 (and November is not September)