Influence at the World Trade Organization
Author and Page information
- This page: https://www.globalissues.org/article/58/influence-at-the-wto.
- To print all information (e.g. expanded side notes, shows alternative links), use the print version:
Transnational corporations (TNCs) are able to exert enormous influence in no less a powerful body as the World Trade Organization (WTO). These TNCs are closely linked to the WTO decision-makers themselves.
For more detailed information, you could start at the web site of CorpWatch.
- The Rise of Corporations
- Corporations and Human Rights
- Tax Avoidance and Tax Havens; Undermining Democracy
- Pharmaceutical Corporations and Medical Research
- Pharmaceutical Corporations and AIDS
- Corporations and the Environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Influence on Children
- Corporations and Worker’s Rights
- Influence at the World Trade Organization
Back to top